Sunday, February 5, 2012
I am so excited to post that.....(drum roll please) Jon and I have a bathroom 90% completed upstairs!! This is so exciting! The other 10% will be completed this week when our shower glass is installed. I am so happy words can not even describe. We are finally making a lot of progress on our house. Our next projects are include painting the basement and getting carpet in the basement, tile in the basement and a back splash in the kitchen. I am happy to start a different project!! Other than our house Jon and I haven't been doing too much. Just been working away. Well thanks for stopping by. I will post pictures when it is finished.
Posted by BaKeR sToRiEs at 6:15 PM