Thursday, March 26, 2009

TIRED

A lot has been going on yet it feels like nothing happens!!!  I feel like I work all the time although I don't get many hours.  I think it is because I go into work about everyday!  Don't get me wrong, I love my job!!!  School is at a climax right now and I hope it starts declining soon!  I hate it when professors think that all a student has to do in life is school.  I don't think they realize someone has to pay for the student to be there and in my case it is me.  I have a professor who has crazy assignments with no information on how to do them.  They are pointless and not relevant to the class.  Oh well...  there is nothing I can do about it!  Basically I am ready for a break from school!  I can't wait for warm weather!  It will be very exciting!!!  I think I just need to go back to bed and try the day over again!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry! You are not the only one feeling this way. I am seriously burnt out right now! Just keep thinking... Summer, Summer, SUMMER!!! It will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete