Monday, February 21, 2011

Cleaning

I spent most of the morning cleaning. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, front room, and bed room. I am so amazed at how long it takes to clean. It took me about an hour to fold all the laundry and put it away and about a half hour just to dust my curios. Where does all the time go? I am very happy I am blessed with a home to clean! I am also happy I haven't had to buy very much cleaning stuff since I have been married because I am still using up what I got from my wedding. It will be a sad day when I need to go purchase cleaning supplies, 3 years without buying cleaning supplies is wonderful. I also have a wonderful vacuum that works well with the hardwood, the tile, and the carpet. I recommend a Dyson to any one shopping for a vacuum. I better get going thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Now you can really appreciate your marmie! Cleaning does take a butt load of time. I didn't know you were blogging again. Fun to see. Marmie

    ReplyDelete