Sunday, March 6, 2011

Life!

Here I am again... this is amazing! These past couple weeks have been interesting. I had a bridal shower and now a sinus infection. The bridal shower went great. We served 2 salads, breadsticks, lemon bars, fudge, and upside down cake (I think that is what it is called but I really don't know!). The bride to be got a lot of good presents which will be needed in about 9 days.
The last 3 or so weeks I have been getting dizzy and my ears hurt. I finally decided I had enough on Thursday. I felt so sick! I called my insurance company and the nice man on the phone helped me make an appointment to see the doctor. I called in sick to work unfortunately, went to the doctor thinking I had an ear infection and to my surprise, I have a sinus infection. I am now taking medicine for it for 10 days. I still don't feel the best. I have been so tired, but I think it is getting better. I am excited to start feeling better!
This week Jon and I decided to lose some weight (or just make better eating choices) we are working out (except I only did once this week) and not eating late at night. This choice will eliminate our late night Beto's run or going to Dee's in the middle of the night. We are hoping to start feeling better and have more energy. We will see how we do only time will tell!
Beside that Jon will start tiling the bathroom this coming weekend. I can't wait! Well I better get going! Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you just love the sandwiches! Thanks for all your help. I have pictures of the sandwiches I'll send them your way. Good luck with the weight thing. Marmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote! Now you just need to post pics.

    ReplyDelete