Sunday, April 24, 2011

Changes

It does not seem like much is going on. But when I look back at the last few weeks there has been some changes. Jon has lost some weight and is still losing weight! I got a different position at work and that starts tomorrow. It will be in the mortgage department. I am excited and nervous! I worked my last Saturday yesterday and now I will have Saturday's off with Jon. Jon got a brand new work van so he moved out of his old one. That took about a week. I am very happy he has a new van because the gas gauge in the old one did not work. He would run out of gas often and some times I would have to go bring him gas. As far as other changes not too much is different. We had a great Easter weekend with both of our families. I will probably need to go on the treadmill everyday this week because of all of the candy we have! Thanks for stopping by. I will try to get some pictures in the next post or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment