Sunday, April 10, 2011

Parmesan Chicken

I shop at a Maceys Grocery store near my house and each week they have a dinner with the ingredients to purchase. I decided to give this one a try and Jon and I loved it. We will make it again soon I am sure. The ingredients are:
2 lbs Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
15 Oz Bread Crumbs
5 Oz Bel Gioioso Grated Parmesan Cheese
10.75 Oz Campbell's Cream of Chick Soup
Oregano
Garlic Powder
Pepper
Milk
Paprika (I didn't use this because I did not have any and it was good without)

First preheat oven to 400 degrees
Then you combine 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
Roll the chicken in the mixture
Arrange the chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish
Bake for 20 minutes
Turn chicken and bake another 20 minutes
Blend 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup milk and pour over chicken


Sprinkle with paprika and remaining Parmesan cheese

Bake another 20 minutes or until done






We had some vegetables but they didn't not get done in time. We also had left overs and they reheat very well. Hope you enjoy! If you try it let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Jess! This looks so good! I am def going to try it out!! thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete