Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday.... to me!

Tuesday was my Birthday and it was a lot of fun! My mom came over in the morning and then we met Cami's family and Jon at Cafe Rio. It was yummy! And a lot of fun! Then my Mom, Cami, and I went to TJ Maxx and looked around for awhile. My Mom and I also made a craft. I then went home and Jon and I went to Ruby River for dinner. I love that place! After dinner Jon gave me some of my presents. He gave me a camera, a 16 gig sd card and a cute pink case. (Some of my presents did not get here until Wednesday so I opened them on Thursday.) Jon's parents came over and gave me a present too! My neighbor also came over and gave me a cute Easter decoration. It was a great birthday and on Sunday I get to go over to my parents to get more presents. I can't wait! Here are some pictures! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment