Thursday, March 24, 2011

Leaves

Jon and I finally did our fall chores of raking our leaves. Jon's work was slow so while he waited for more jobs he went out and started raking the leaves on the side of the house. He got that finished and went to the back yard. He got a lot done. I got off work and he was still working on it so I went and helped him finish. We filled about 10 of the extra large yard bags full of leaves. Our yard looks a lot better but still needs so much work. It was fun being able to spend time together working in the yard and I know we will have countless hours ahead working in the yard together. It was such a beautiful day and I am way excited for summer weather! Now I need to get my Easter up so I can enjoy spring time! I will have to post some pictures when I get it done! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the fun of yard work! Nice to be outside for a bit though. It's only just begun!

    ReplyDelete