Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Decorations

I put my Easter decorations out last week and now I am ready for spring. I can see some tulips coming up in my yard and it makes me very excited! I am ready for green trees, green grass, and pretty flowers. I also went to make and take and bought a table topper. It is all black and is about 3 feet long. Each month I will decorate it cute. I have pictures of how it is this month. I decorated some candles I bought a while ago and I think they turned out great! Here are some pictures of the table topper with the decorated candles and some other pictures of my Easter decorations! Now all I need is no more snow!

Enjoy the pictures! Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. You are always so festive! I love it! I miss seeing your cute decorated desk @ work! Your so creative and that's a very good quality! :) hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My camera is awesome...okay so are your decorations! Love ya

    ReplyDelete